22 April 2006

Words of Wisdom

I would like to thank whomever left the note on my desk yesterday. I must say that it caused me to think, which was appropriate as it described how we truly can never stop thinking and that ultimately we find God through that. Too often, I myself fail at the idea of thoughtfulness, though I have many good examples in my life including my parish priest back home (thanks Fr. Ken) as well as a father who is currently setting an awesome example by making it his priority to be more thoughtful in word and deed. It is incredible to have so many good people around, but it is truly in the moments where someone touches us with some small gesture that we feel the grace of God coming through. For it is often in the smallest things that we can effect the greatest good. Would that we remember that...Thanks again, and may God bless and keep you always as well.

No comments: