05 April 2006

Relationships

"And if friends were friends forever..." I would keep you all, because you have all been such a support in my life. I have recently rediscovered the many invaluable relationships in my life and am reminded of the reality that these are all that persist here beyond death. On the left you can see me among my first roommate at ISU Troy Larsen who is an expert cribbage player, Lisa who has rapidly learned the trade, and Greg who challenges Troy for the crown as king of cribbage. We spent some quality time in the res halls recently, chillaxin and eatin' chips and salsa like the good old days. If any of you have never played the game you should check it out. On that note, Emily Arentson you owe me a game of 500, maybe we should catch one in the upcoming weeks. Or we could always do it when you and Amanda come and visit me in NYC BABY!!! You all rock!! Thanks for everything you already have been and will be!! I cannot name you all, but you know who you are, and you'll be with me FOR-E-VER (to use a line from the sandlot).

1 comment:

Tim Malone said...

Linds,

It's great to hear from you, unfortunately I will likely pass you on the interstate going the other direction, so we'll have to catch up while I'm in town for a couple of weeks before I leave for Peru!!!

It's coming up and I cannot wait!!!

Talk to you soon!
Tim