29 May 2006

Arequipa

So we have arrived, I love my family which consists of my grandma, my mama, my papa and a little brother named Sebastian who is seven years old. I apologize but I do not have a ton of time to say much, but today we went to the university where we will study and got some tips from our coordinators. This afternoon we go to take a tour of Alto Cayma where we will do service, and after that we will hopefully go out for the first time here in the White City.

I have slept very well and have attended mass three times so far. I love it, the people are so relationship oriented it is awesome!!! I cannot wait to tell more, but have to go so my friend Connie can get home for lunch, and I too I suppose. Entonces, vayan todos con Dios mis amigos queridos!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude...Sebastian must be a cool kid.

Anonymous said...

Tim, glad to hear it is going well. Continue to keep us informed of your travels and have a great time. You will learn so much and carry your experiences with you in life. Miss you bud, take care! Julie

Anonymous said...

Que Tal Sencillo HOMBRE??? Que Tal???? Timoteo, I am happy to hear that the trip down to Peru is going quite well. Things are going up here as well. We miss the fermented presence that only you, Tim Malone, can give. Look forward to more updates Bud, and May Jesus and Mary watch over and protect you during your time.

Brett

Anonymous said...

Hey tim! soudns like you're having a good time exploring Peru! I'm in New York City for the summer, but I'll probably be gone before you arrive in August to attend Hunter College. The city is pretty amazing though! feel free to email me if you want (i think you know my address!!) or check out my livejournal, where I'll be posting about my times here in NY as well! --Katie Adam

Anonymous said...

Tim!
It sounds like you are really getting the Latin American experience you wanted! Tell Emily I say hello! I can't wait to read more about your adventures! We're thinking of you here in Ames!

Rachel Mullen ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey bud, it sounds like your adventure you've been waiting for has begun! I'm very excited for you! ~Chrissy

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Mi verso es de un verde claro
Y de un carmin encendido
mi verso es un ciervo herido
que busca en el monte amparo.

Jose Marti