13 August 2007

Tripping

People talk about travel, a lot. How incredible it is to experience different cultures, how it changes you and makes you a better person. I agree in many ways, but I also have this to offer...it is not what we do but whom we do it with. As one of my best friends says, you can tell the true nature of a man by the character of his friends. This is one of the greatest truths I have yet discovered. Who was one of the last persons to see Jesus before He died? John the Beloved, his friend. If I can pass on one condensed piece of advice, I would say this: take care of your friends, love them, work to get to know them and serve them, and they will be there in your time of need. God is good, and it is through our friends that we get a taste of what awaits us above.

Thank you to all of you who have been there for me, I now recommit myself to serving and loving you. May God bless and keep you all, and if you ever need anything, let me know. I love you guys!

No comments: